The Real Money Machine– simple, logical, robotic income..!
our robots do the work, you get the cash…
Our Games can make you Money Daily..!
They say, making money is NOT easy – in the past, this WAS 100% true…
Even if you BUY NOTHING FROM US…
We reveal “cutting-edge knowledge” that works like giving you a fishing pole… it will help you work less and MAKE MORE TODAY, tomorrow, and the rest of your life.
You wanna be lazy and still make money…
No problem, learn these secrets, and you can… EARN FOR A LIFETIME..!
BUT DON’T MISS OUT on this Once in a Lifetime Opportunity..!!
- It a FACT, you can make money with this – Every Day..!
- True again, Virtual Land Games can – Earn you Real Money..!
- It’s true, Blockchain is complicated – So we do it all for you..!
- This is a true set-and-forget income – You want that, Right..?
- You can pay less tax on this than actually working for money – 100% True..!
Learn the lazy way… Watch these videos:
- Earn $$$ with Blockchain Games
- Virtual Land – here to stay
- Virtual Land – Selling for Millions
This is SIMPLE, you never need to play our games, just learn how to be a LAND BARON..!
No problem, share this with your accountants and lawyers, our strategy is that good.
Okay, Let’s Shake the Money Tree now…
As you can see, “Virtual Land” is a thing and with it, players referred to as “Land Barons” are making insane money.
Land Barons own some of the Hotspots that you see placed within the games.
These hotspots each function to open scripts that can perform many different types of action, from an instant prize to a clue, a video, image, etc. Or it could be a simple “Shop Front” link so a window to shop on the merchant website opens.
The Secret | DIY in-Game Advertising..!
The purpose of this section is to summarize the available advertising options for the ‘In-Game” advertising specifically. For more see: In-Game Advertising
START HERE: play with our “Gamified Shopping”…
- Art Gallery and a Shopping Mall
- Pier.39 – Fisherman’s Wharf
The above do NOT include active discounts, rewards, or prizes. They are merely demos to show you how this works, use your imagination.
Our “Big Release” is TOP SECRET until March 17, 2021
Common forms of “In-Game Advertising:
Dynamic In-Game Advertising = $4.00 -to- $12.00 CPM
This is the most common real-time insert/remove used for most Internet advertising. This format is commonly used to deliver integrated billboards, posters, and banners into the game environment.
This works well for time-sensitive campaigns and allows for targeting methods including geo-targeting, day-parting, and targeting specific games or genres within our network.
Factors that influence the CPM rate:
- Availability of an agency/media buying discount;
- Availability of inventory;
- Overall budget/size of the campaign;
Static In-Game Advertising = $50,000 -to- $500,000
This type of advertising is programmed or embedded directly into the game. Best compared to product placement in movies or television. Once pled into a game, this advertising cannot be removed.
Pricing is generally based on:
- The level of integration;
- Expected audience size;
- Game success;
- Flat Fee Agreement;
- Requires aligning the “advertisement” with game elements;
Advergaming = $15,000 -to- $100,000
This genre of games is specifically designed to promote a brand or a product. Like In-Game advertising, this will require preparation. Typically the most expensive form of game-based advertising because it is dedicated to a single advertiser and is generally free to the user.
In effect, this type of game advertising is a promotional creation that aims to gather players around a particular brand or product so the entire cost is to the advertiser. It is possible to mitigate this cost by customizing a pre-built popular game format.
Land Baron Options | Regular Income or a One-Time Resell Profit
Rent Your Virtual Land in our Multiverse
Since our experience is a gamified virtual shopping experience, merchants can get valuable traffic from players/shoppers on Mahalo.Island or Peir.39, or hundreds of other A.X.R Experiences at Mahalo.Market.
The value of a player clicking a Hotspot (Virtual Land) in our game is comparable to the value of a click a merchant might buy from Google:
Merchants Buy or Rent Hotspots to Place Advertising…
Daily “Visitor Traffic” created by the game will click these hotspots and when one is clicked it causes an action which an advertiser has paid for.
So perhaps the advertiser wants people to come to visit his website. In this case, the click can bring up a display that says to earn a reward or find a clue to a larger prize, click here, to be transported to a website where the player/shopper must next find a golden egg, etc.
To set this up, the advertiser will;
- Select the hotspot or group of hotspots they wish to use for advertising;
- Select an advertising package
- Pay for the advertising package;
- Paste in the URL or code they want to be displayed in the game;
- Receive the requested “CLICKS”;
- Receive precise analytics about the clicks.
Via this process, the money was collected, next, it is paid out to Land Baron(s) involved in the above purchase, less a small property management fee.
In this way, a “Land Baron” receives a “Hands-Free Income“, via our completely automated solution.
Why Does This Work? | Entertainment Rocks..!
Gamification | Multiverse Shopping Experience
Games employ a sort of “Game Challenge” and a “Shock n’ Awe” approach to marketing.
We attract people by a combination of;
- engagement (playing the game, the challenge),
- shock (wining is easy),
- awe (wining is frequent).
We employ a Treasure Hunting format, with treasures hidden across hundreds of Multiverse Worlds, and thousands of advertiser websites;
- 30-40% of all clicks made result in a WIN;
- Other CLICKS result in either a CLUE or is an obvious Store marker;
- In effect, players are winning many times every visit to the game;
This naturally leads to excitement shared with friends all encouraged to play and win the easy prizes.
“Gamification is all around us,” Danny Maco, former general manager of University Games, said to MobileCast Media. “Loyalty programs are a great example, which you can see everywhere, whether it’s at Safeway or flying on an airline; they all have game mechanics [such as] the progression bar — a mechanic associated with achievement.”
Case Studies | Real Advertiser Results
This easy win play format keeps player-shoppers coming, and sharing the game, but there is more…
Example: The game can reward for sharing Merchants on social media;
Using our many gamification tools, we can drive thousands to any merchant for a variety of interactive results from Facebook likes, or subscribe to newsletters, etc. We help advertisers maximize campaign results.
Explore the benefits of gamification – playful experiences can engage customers:
- 17 Gamification Gurus Share Their Favorite Examples & Insights
- 23 Interactive Virtual Reality Retailers
- 90+ Gamification Cases Studies with ROI Stats
- Airwalk Invisible Store can Only be Seen Through Smartphones
- Gamified Experiences | 8th May 2019
- Gamification Examples & Case Studies
- Gamification Examples: the fully comprehensive list (2021)
- Retail gamification = 30% – 40% increase in online interactions
- The engagement economy: How gamification is reshaping businesses
- Top 10 Marketing Gamification Cases You Won’t Forget
- Using Contests and Giveaways to Boost Website Traffic
The Value Basis for Our Virtual Land
As they say, the value of “Virtual Land” is a $64,000 question and the answer will vary based on the factors that make up the specific ‘Virtual Land” being appraised. In most cases, “Virtual Land” is connected to an “Augmented Reality” [AR] or a “Virtual Reality” [VR] environment, commonly this is related to an online game world.
With axr360 Games “Clickable Hotspots” represent “Virtual Land” that can be rented for marketing and advertising purposes.
Merchants buy “Visitor Traffic” every day to bring potential buyers to their websites.
Advertising using one of our “Hotspots” is similar to using other CPC advertising networks:
The Virtual Land Rush ~ A Big Deal
For those that are unfamiliar, “Virtual Land” is a thing.
In the process of trying to place a value on a recent company acquisition, we decided to put some research into appraising the value of virtual assets, in particular, “Virtual Land”.
You might ask what is Virtual Land? The answer might surprise you… To help ypu understand, we offer the following quote:
June 2018: Offered interested buyers a chance to exchange their own cryptocurrency based on the Ethereum blockchain for virtual “LAND” (parcels of 1,100 square feet each or 10 by 10 meters).
Digital 1,100-square-foot plots in Genesis City are selling for as much as $200,000.
Its ICO raised a whopping $26 million in just 30 seconds from private investors, enthusiasts, and VR companies. Like all cryptocurrencies, there’s a ledger for the marketplace as the “LAND” changes hands.
Genesis City is a plot of virtual land, roughly the size of Washington, D.C., that investors can buy slices of for obscene amounts of money. Even a simple 1,100 square foot plot can go for as much as $200,000, according to Bloomberg.
So, Virtual Land is a Thing…
Time to get this figured, there’s a land rush online and everything “Virtual” is exploding.
Instantly, online experiences from games and museums, the shopping have exploded in popularity. Expected to exceed $196 billion in revenue by 2022, now considered to be one of the fastest-growing industries on the planet.
Let’s take a look at just the headlines…
- Jan 26, 2021 – Armchair Travel Experiences -Explore the World
- Jan 21, 2021 – 8 Virtual Reality Stocks to Watch in 2021
- Jan 20, 2021 – First DAO to Own, Govern, and Monetize Virtual Land
- Jan 04, 2021 – Buying Virtual Land will be the Next Big Thing for 2021
Ready for the details? – We made this easy…
First, we do all the work… You can’t get this wrong, it’s done for you.
Basically, we create robots that make money, then we then share $$ with you…!
We think it’s pretty exciting, in fact, after years of research…
This is the easiest way to make money we know of, and we think you will agree..!
This is SIMPLE, you never need to play our games, just learn how to be a LAND BARON..!
Again, share this with your accountants and lawyers, our strategy is that good.
Gamified Shopping is Cutting-edge Marketing
Our gamified shopping is a programmed virtual experience.
Designed for Mahalo.Market, to engage shoppers, and reeling in sales.
But, it’s not all about buying, that would not work.
There is much more… we offer non-shopping experiences like beaches, and historical places, pyramids, caves, underwater, and much more we can’t yet reveal publicly, all seamlessly integrated into an endless journey.
The Extended Merchant Experience
When a player selects a “Shop Front” hotspot, the merchant can choose to have the experience continue inside the shop.
- This can be a hugely engaging experience, where salespeople can be standing by to assist in real-time.
During the virtual experience, shoppers are engaged with advanced gamification techniques…
- We gamify your shopping experience..!
Worlds of Experiences – Choose Yours
Shops, malls, or local shopping areas can be imported into our gamification system, and using this we can provide shoppers with a virtual experience of businesses.
But more, using the latest technology they can interact with products and make purchases while inside our virtual game experiences.
- Gamification pushes beyond shopping, bringing rewards, prizes, treasure hunts, and more.
This engaging environment is designed to entice shoppers to spend endless time engaging with products, store history, causes, and more.
- Throughout this environment, we place special offers, prizes, and rewards for their participation.
Harder to explain and a joy to experience, if you have not already tried our gamified shopping experience, try now.
Seriously, the best way to understand, PLAY with the DEMO..!!.
If your new to gamification in marketing, take a look at the following…
Quick Intro to Gamification
The following videos do a good job of explaining how gamification works in context with websites.
Engaging and selling Art with Puzzles
This is a classic images puzzle.
The Shuffle Puzzle (also called 15-puzzle, Gem Puzzle, Boss Puzzle, Game of Fifteen, Mystic Square, and many others) is a sliding puzzle that consists of a frame of numbered square tiles in random order with one tile missing.
The task of the puzzle is to collect all the numbers in ascending order: from left to right, starting from the upper left corner.
In this Puzzle, you can compete in speed with players
Play a Game:
Welcome to a brand new world of lead generation
Gamification is the key to getting website visitors more relaxed and more likely to engage with our opt-in form and brand in general.
Ordinary squeeze pages and popups have been shown so many people have developed ‘banner-blindness’ to them and the gift they get in exchange for their information becomes devalued.
Gamification and Reward Points
We have a complete Loyalty Rewards and Points System…We can Reward Players-Shoppers using Reward Points for many things including;
- Sign up and Referrals;
- Social Sharing (FB, Twitter, etc.);
- Making and posting a video
- Merchant website visits;
- Pop quiz rewards;
- Posting comments;
- Product purchases;
- Solving puzzles;
- Treasure hunting;
- Visiting a merchant website;
- Writing reviews;
…and so much more.
Earned Reward Points can be redeemed for future purchases.
Interactive Virtual Tour n’ Sell
eCommerce Shops, and axr360 Technology
This advanced, super-seller technology, delivers a completely different shopping experience.
With this technology, we can deliver that extra edge over your competition, today, right now..!
Unlike other eCommerce stores, this technology starts with an engaging 360 virtual shopping experience and advanced gamification.
- Interactive Puzzles;
- Rewards – for clicking, looking, buying, sharing, etc.
We left nothing out..!
No physical location? No worries…
- We can easily create a unique axr360 experience for you.
What happens next, the latest technology goes to work for you…
This combination of A.R + X.R + Gamification has never seen before.
This is “First to Market” technology, and there’s more behind the curtain where our wizards are cooking tantalizing recipes for even cooler experiences and endless multi-shopping-verses.
TOP SECRET, this goes beyond a cool experience, we actually “help you” make “sales” right there inside the virtual environment. Live, no need to go anywhere… Orders can be placed on the spot, directly to your eCommerce Shop.
Looking for a secret weapon for more sales…
We got your back..!
A Powerful Remote Selling Machine..!
axr360 – Touchless, instant, interesting, and entertaining;
- Uses Safe Human-Powered Technology;
- Let Your Competiton on Zoom, Eat Dust;
- OutSmart with the Latest Tech,
- Out Sell with a full wrap experience, gamification, and more;
axr360 – Engage inside the Experience with;
- Interactive CTAs;
- Buttons, Texts;
- Eyepopping Visuals;
- Gamification System;
- Popups and more;
- UNLIMITED interactive Hotspots;
- UNLIMITED interactive Rooms and Worlds;
- and more exciting TOP SECRET tools inside and connected;
axr360 – Engage in the Real-World with;
- Advanced try on your wall (Remembers room configurations $$);
- Gallery walk, park, zoo, and nature walk experiences;
- Holo-GeoCaching Real-World Gamification (Game Partners);
- Hide+Seek QR codes competitions, etc.
- Secret exhibits and gamification;
axr360 – Sell inside the Experience with;
- Explainer Videos;
- Full eCommerce Functions;
- Live Video Calls;
axr360 – Generate Leads inside the Experience;
- Explainer Videos;
- Live Video Calls;
- Rewards, Incentives, and more;
Connect with Your Customers and Prospects 24/7;
- Video Chat, routed to the first Available Agent — even at the beach;
- Set Appointments — Tour along with your Best Customers;
We take Advertising Quite Seriously
JingleSPOT and the TNT posting strategy predate the Mahalo.Market and axr360 Games.
This is how we market, using a trifecta of; Experience + Strategy + Technology.
You can learn more about the TNT Network; click here
Let’s have a look shall we:
Learn About Gamification from an Expert – Fun, Enlightening
While we have hundreds of game solutions. axr360 Gamified Shopping is the best starting point because it fixes things for Merchants (drives buyer traffic to their websites), and provides a powerful ADVERTISING solution, which of course generates daily cash income that we share.
- Therefore, the first games are NOT like video games, think of these working more like the Safeway pull-tab games, updated for 2021.
These games are augmented with rare historical landmarks and worlds then expand into both real-world and virtual geo-caching and other more advanced games.
- Use your imagination and add 4-kids to see where we are going.
- We have gamified education solutions that earn the same game rewards.
Want to know more? Maybe you want to catch up on our level of the game world?
For any interested in learning more about gamification and how it works in different applications. Get this free course.
19,000+ students enrolled = 4.6/5.0 stars (2,900+ ratings)
NOTE: While we highly recommend this FREE training… you do not need to learn this either, we handle this part of the deal too.
How our Games Make Money…
Let’s think of this as a step-by-step process…
You DO NOT have to read this either. But here we share the step-by-step process of things. Like exactly how we go about creating Virtual World Games with Hotspots / Blockchain NFTs aka Virtual Land.
FIRST – we create a new game world.
This may be the format seen in DEMOs above or using other formats.
Since this process involves uploading to our servers, some very high-resolution elements, and images, which must be carefully selected, watermarked, and other coding done as well.
The game creation process is a time suck, but there is a sort of artistic element as well.
After Game Creation
Foundation Hotspots are Placed
At this point, the background images, video, or maps have been set.
So the game designers begin adding;
- Navigation “Hotspots”
used to move between panoramic images, or game map images, or VR environments [aka] room to room when used in malls or buildings, etc.
- Links to other games in our network, etc.
generally, we provide for endless loops of play between our games;
- Hotspots for POIs (“Points of Interest”) ie; historical or tourist notations, etc.;
- Storefront Hotspots – Placed on most applicable commercial locations;
Game Hotspots are Added…
Step-by-Step Hotspot Creation
A creative in every sense, the game designer must find a balance between too many hotspots, plenty of frames/rooms or landscapes, etc.
So considering “Game Theory” guidelines, our game makers carefully:
- Place a Hotspot in the game world; (see: hotspots)
- Connect hotspot to a “Specific Game URL”;
- Use this URL to create a Blockchain ID for the Hotspot (aka) Virtual Land;
- Setup a PUBLISHER account at the AD SERVER (Publisher = Hotspot Owner);
- Create an AD SPACE;
- Paste control CODE into the page at URL #2 above (ie; ad space = Hotspot)
From this point forward:
- The BLOCKCHAIN handles “proof of ownership”;
- The AD SERVER collects PYMTS from ADVERTISERS;
- All PYMT is made DIRECT to the Hotspot owner’s PayPal account;
- At the moment of any PYMT processing, a 30% “Hotspot Management Fees” is deducted from the sale by way of “Split-Pay” technology, and net hotspot income is a deposit to the specified PayPal account.
Selling Your Blockchain Hotspot
A Blockchain Transfer
Here we are assuming that a specific “Virtual Land” represented by a BLOCKCHAIN TOKEN is sold by the OWNER to a BUYER.
The following steps would occur:
- Purchase the GAME TOKEN at the Opensea Marketplace;
- SELLER Transfers the AD SERVER Username + Pass to BUYER;
- BUYER logs into the account at AD SERVER and changes OWNER + PAYPAL;
- Transfer of both BLOCKCHAIN and Hotspot INCOME now completed.
Automation as an Art Form
An Advertiser Purchasing Hotspot Advertising
Here, we have a Merchant that is setting up a marketing plan, so put-on your ADVERTISER hat and follow along.
The ADVERTISER will follow these steps to place advertising:
- Select AD BUYER PAGE; (see our “Live” Ad Server, active since 2011);
- Locate Desired – Game | or Select RON (Run of Network ads);
- Locate Desired – Hotspot(s) (could be just one, or dozens);
- Select CPM or CPC delivery method;
- Select any modifiers – Location, devices, etc. (to show the right people);
- Set the total number of displays 10, 100, 10,000, etc.;
- Paste AD CODE or upload AD image to be displayed;
- Advertiser makes PAYMENT;
The Ad Server collects using Split Pay
- A Hotspot management fee 30% deducted;
- Net fees are deposited directly to the Hotspot owner’s PayPal account; *
- Hotspot owner may log into AD SERVER 24/7 to see stats;
** CPM = 1000 Displays / CPC = Pay for each click
For a project of this type and magnitude, this automation is essential, as it allows us to remove any manual processing, even accounting is eliminated since no money was held for even a moment. (see Split Pay)
Instead, on any sale, a Land Baron payment is made “INSTANTLY” when any ADVERTISER makes a purchase.
This is useful, powerful automation that allows us to be generous with the money this machine generates daily.
About the axr360 Game Ad Server
The games we create are based on using a variety of tools, which produces a variety of problems we must resolve via automation.
Chief among these, the offering, sale, and collection of payments from advertisers. For this, we use a custom-built AD SERVER because it manages the collection and payment of advertising fees that “Land Barons” receive from ADVERTISERS.
- What Does an Ad Server Do and How Can You Benefit From It?
- What is an Ad Server and How Does It Work? (version-2)
- What’s Inside an Ad Server? A Complete Ad Serving Guide
Our Hotspots allow merchants to ADVERTISE..!
- This is what a “Land Baron” owns, a “Hotspot” aka “Virtual Land”.
This means that ADVERTISERS will be purchasing the use/rental of hotspots and using them for advertising their products and services.
This is the everyday advertising and marketing process for ADVERTISERS, and as such many commonly use DIY services to place and pay for advertising orders.
The AD SERVER allows us to remove human intervention, we basically automated the selection and payment for the advertising.
- Try our “Live” Ad Server, active since 2011 – click here
Note: We have built a new Ad Server, 100x more powerful for 2021..!!
A Second, and Very Different Income Model
The above more manual process for the ADVERTISER is contrasted by a very different and “Completely Automated” system for buying advertising.
This alternate way to BUY and SELL sell advertising to ADVERTISERS is known as an RTB system.
Real-time Bidding (RTB) is a means by which advertising inventory is bought and sold on a per-impression basis, via instantaneous programmatic auction, similar to financial markets. With real-time bidding, advertising buyers bid on an impression and, if the bid is won, the buyer’s ad is instantly displayed on the publisher’s site.
RTB replaced the traditional DIY buying model. Promoted as being more effective than static auctions for both advertisers and publishers in terms of advertising inventory sold, though the results vary by execution and local conditions.
- Attract your audience with display advertising
- Beginner’s Guide to Programmatic Display Advertising
- Programmatic ad spend in the US to increase to 85%
Integration into this RTB world is planned for our Phase Three expansion, so by the first quarter of 2022, it should be fully integrated.
The Goal | Automated Distributed Hotspot Advertising Sales
We actually hope to get this done sooner because we fully expect that this will result in a substantial increase in revenues. While also ensuring that 100% of active hotspots earn advertising revenues, because of the more frequent RON (run of network) and package buys that will become available as well.
Advertiser Motivation Explained
Advertisers/Merchants advertise to get prospects, in this case, visitors to come to see what they sell.
Unlike the pre-Internet world, the options for advertising on the Internet seem almost limitless. From banner ads to coupon sites, to sponsorships, end more.
But, in all these cases, the Internet makes it possible to reach massive volumes of people in seconds if done right, but hours, or days at worst. This speed and the volume of people reached in this short period is huge.
The trick is to be seen, the Merchant/Advertiser is generally already good at the CLOSE, they just need to be seen. The best have detailed personas, and they know exactly what age, gender, etc they want to reach.
Now Compare Other Games
This would not be as impressive if we FAILED to share the following important information.
It’s scary, dangerous, exciting, even sometimes profitable. But, look closer, see what the experts see, FOMO drives too many of the blockchain games..!!
- Remember: Where’s the Beef..?
Once you understand what makes our program tic, that we do not rely on any sort of FOMO.
We think you will see the substantially greater value of our “Virtual Land” aka “Hotspots”. With a clear and certain path to real-world automated advertising income.
Our system does not rely on a prayer that you can find someone to buy your “Virtual Land’ at a higher price than you paid.
It’s substantially more likely you will want to keep the built-in, daily advertising income.
- Earth 2 Inception – See Videos Below
- How Second Life Works
- Second Life Economy
- Second Life Pricing List | Second Life
- Mainland Pricing and Fees | Second Life
** See More Game Reviews
Related Topics – Important..!!
- How FOMO is costing millennials more money
- Money and Fear of Missing Out (FOMO)
- Understanding the FOMO Phenomena
- Chamath Palihapitiya BULLISH on NFTs 2021
- Exploring Top NFT Marketplaces
- Future of Gaming (Tron TRX, Ethereum, Enjin, EOS)
- EARTH2.IO the Next Big Internet Scam | Analyzed by an Accountant
- NFTs Are Your Best Opportunity To Get Rich in 2020
- Rarible: Why RARI is an NFT Game Changer!!
- The Billion Dollar Art Industry is Moving to Blockchain
- The EARTH 2.IO Economy is More Dangerous Than You Might Think
- This Game NFT sold for $800k!
Our Awesome Technology Partners
A shameless plug for the guys and gals that we depend on the most…
A special shoutout to BSEtec…. from blockchain to altered realities and virtual worlds, without their honest, reliable, and high-quality services, this project would not be possible. We can give no higher recommendation. They have a massive team of incredible people, and they enjoy what they do.
Meet the BSEtec Team, some of the finest developers on the planet.. click here
BSEtec specializes in the stuff we need the most, creating custom technology solutions, including;
Blockchain Technology: these folks specialize in planning, executing, and verifying the application of blockchain technology in any use case. Their blockchain projects span all stable technologies including; Ethereum, Stellar, Ripple, Neo, and Hyperledger among others. Naturally, we can’t live without this expertise.
Augmented Reality the live direct or indirect vision of a real-world/physical environment. The elements are amplified by sensory input (Like sound, video, graphics, or GPS data), generated by a computer. You guessed it, the folks at BSEtec, they live and breathe this stuff. Awesome work.
Cloud Technology is for everyone, and every ingenious company requires a solid presence in the cloud infrastructure. BSEtec can help organizations to transform IT infrastructure with world-class Cloud Computing Services, which will improve productivity and reduce IT resource requirements, resulting in lower costs and reduced time-to-market factors. We live in the cloud, can ask for better partners.
Full-stack Engineering with BSEtec a globally renowned and reputed full stack development company, delivering end-to-end solutions with superior knowledge and extensive experience. Well-versed with a wide range of cutting-edge full-stack technologies such as Angular, ReactJS, VueJS, Python, NodeJS, PHP, MongoDB, PostgreSQL, MySQL, and much more. This is not just some pitch a gun-ho writer came up with. We depend on the expertise these guys bring, and you can too..!
Here’s the bottom line, you simply cannot go wrong with BSEtec, call them today..!!
- About | The Marketplace
- About | The Founders
- About | The First Peoples
- About | Our Credo
- About | Our Philanthropy
- About | Shop Rates & What’s Included
More cool stuff;
Why we did this thing…
Simply put, we wanted to create a system that delivers a fun, entertaining game for players, many of whom are also affluent shoppers, merchants, and advertisers as well.
We also wanted to drive solid reliable traffic to smaller merchants.
Lastly, we wanted the create a money machine that could pay out billions to the people, rather than just fill our own pockets.
Why, because one of the biggest problems on this planet is the poorly distributed wealth of the world.
With so much wealth in the hands of so very few, too many toil away their lives, never given a chance to live, create, build a better world, or perhaps enlighten us all.
A burning fire to change this and even the balance a bit, has been the driving force that kept the developers pushing forward and the investors paying the bills for 30+ years…
Well, we did it..! Releasing in just days, Hotspots on sale soon..!!
This is the real deal, and we are so very excited to share this with the world.
Respectfully, Team Mahalo.
P.S. A very special thanks to the following special people:
- Brad Johnston, our Marketplace Manager. His dedication to helping with the development of our games division has proven invaluable;
- Likewise to William Quam our President for his hard work on the blockchain;
- Alan Arato for his never-ending support;
- Andrew Annenberg, and Tara & Russell Karaviotis our art sponsors.;
- Denny Ray, our Treasurer;
- The incredible Scotty Saw, our Master of Humanity and Director of Charity.
…and countless others have helped to pave this journey.</p