An Accounting of Honor and Respect | Trust
From our founders, comes a way of thinking, and doing business, a foundation based on a collection of beliefs, principles, and values guiding our daily operations and culture.
Marketplace merchants are required to adopt the following ‘Credo’.
These “ideals’ are not mere words, they are weaved into our name, and our culture, and it is these ‘ideals’ that bind our merchants into a reliable and safe place to shop.
But keep reading, there’s more to it…
The Foundation of Success | Trust
Trust is a powerful word, and in business, if people “Trust” you, it’s a currency that paves the way to success. Building ‘trust’ is not rocket science, it is in fact a repeatable formula, or as we see it, a way of life for any reputable Merchant.
That’s why we require our Merchants to embrace these ideals:
- Accountability: Holding your company accountable, inspiring trust;
- Competence: Demonstrate that your company is capable and professional;
- Confidence: Don’t be shy, if you have something to say, then say it with confidence;
- Empathy: Caring about both employees and customers, is now more important than tech;
- Fairness: Creating mutually beneficial relationships, showing people fairness;
- Flexibility: Be considerate, and tolerant, bend the rules if you must to make a buyer happy;
- Listen: Trying first to understand, then being certain that you are clearly understood;
- Overdeliver: Doing the unexpected and delivering just that little extra;
- Promises: Keeping every promise, because just one broken promise is too many;
- Respect: Showing respect, to earn respect. Little things like not wasting time;
- Solve Problems: Addressing and fixing any complaint fast, finding a way to make buyers happy;
- Trusting: Being generous and forgiving, never jumping to the worst conclusions;
- Truthfulness: Big word, simple meaning;
The Experts | Investing in Trust
The following videos are curated for their unique perspectives. That’s why we require our Merchants to take a few minutes to learn, then use these valuable secrets to building “Trust” from experts around the world.
- How to build (and rebuild) trust (redemption)
- How to Build Trust for Your Ecommerce Store
- How To Increase Your Conversion Rate And Build Trust
- Top 5 Ways to Build Trust On Your Ecommerce Website
- What is TRUST in Business?
- Who To Trust in Business?
- Why You Need Trust to Do Business
These are ideas and concepts we respect and that we emphasize with the daily operation of this marketplace. We also expect our Merchants to act likewise.
This is why as our shopper, you will gain TRUST, and come to depend on your TRUST in us, and our Merchants. It’s a beautiful thing and an important part of why we built this marketplace so that shoppers can “trust” in a world where “trust” is so often unearned.
Our Merchants are accountable, we are accountable, and this marketplace and our Merchants are here to serve you both before, and after the sale.
When you ring, we are there 24/7, ready the serve..!