The Humanity Project
The Humanity Project is about a plan to completely change the world we live in.
We need to make it work “for the people”, efficiently and quickly ending modern-day slavery, and the need to work for basic survival.
With the new system, we all work together, and with the majority of those able to work, our plan requires a mere three (3) hours, just one day per week.
Amazingly, we can easily achieve all of this and so much more!
Free homes, free energy, free food, free health care, free education, free internet, etc.
More importantly, the freedom you will realize from NOT trading most of your time, for most of your life, just paying for the basic necessities of life!
Learn More This Project
This is an exciting project by a man we all love – Scotty Saw, with a heart as big as an ocean and the determination to bring a better life for all.
Visit “The Humanity Project” website – click here
Get the Humanity Project App (Android) – click here **APK
See the HTML5 Mobile Phone Page – click here
(you can also go to – Mahalo.Market/HPA)
How to Install and APK
APK installations work in Android 8.0 Oreo, it hasn’t changed since. This is how to install APKs on all modern versions of Android:
- An APK kit is the same App as you download from the Android marketplace;
- The ONLY difference, you must self-install;
- Why an APK? – You know Apple, Google will censor your access;
- You can trust ALL APPs downloaded from the Mahalo.Market we verify them;
- Download the APK you want to install.
- Two Choices here;
a) Navigate to your Download folder using a file browser app;
b) Click on the completed download in your mobile browser;
- Android will ask you to grant permission to install the app;
- Grant the permission, it will bounce you back to the install screen;
- If not, navigate back to the Download folder, and try again;
- The app will safely install;
- Your APP installation will work like any other app you download;
- You can find the icon in the app drawer, open the app, use as any APP;