What’s up in Whoville, what’s the news today..?
There is this big story some of it you know, so much to tell, how should it go..?Telling this big story… we thought long and hard, how to use things that you already know… to put on a big show.
Remember, it’s Christmas you know…
So we thought a lot about what you need to know, then we decided first to go with some old things that you know, adding some new things… that you just have to know..!
What follows this cute little scroll, comes from a Christmas long, long ago.
More Great Christmas songs: click here
Buckle your seat belts, on a journey we’ll go…
YES, YES, I know, you may actually think, this is a silly way to go…
But as you will soon see… this is really not, about you or me..!
It is really much bigger, there’s a whole world to set free…
and let me just add… that this story will wrap all things up, in a blanket so warm, so comfy, so no one gets cold.
A blanket made not, with some Silver and Gold, but with something better…
Let us say, that concepts from an older day… often they did “Pay it Forward”, and so will we…
From this point forward, we have a big mission… global we go, just so that you know.
Because as you will soon see, the only way for Whos like you and me, is to…
~ “Be the Change You Want to See”
which brings us to the changes you came to see…!!
This will be a ride to remember, you’ll see…
Like most good Christmas stories, there is a big bad goof, known to you and me as the grouchy Grinch… to the right as you see.
He is the one who would steal Christmas he thinks… and as you know, he would take all of these things… from each Who, even all the good Whos, we know.
But, it’s Christmas as you know…
and the Grinch simply must not win, so let the stories begin..!!
Thinking and Planning, the Time is Now Here…
As we can see Mr. Grinch has been quite busy… planning and working bringing such tears and fears to so many Whos in Whoville… some so close we can see.His job well done in recent years…
Indeed, it is so hard to choose his best work;
- Was it the homes foreclosed in twenty oh eight;
- The lean economy followed by bankruptcies, so many meeting such fate;
- Or maybe the 79,000 spies in so many great Whoville industries;
- Perhaps it was the henchmen in the Grinch’s old basement, hacking and breaking many Whoville companies and all the Whoville government;
- Or was it compromised machines voting the next Great and powerful “King of Sleepy old Whoville”?
Regardless, the Grinch, started working his magic quite early and has been working and working all this whole year, ordering the closing of each business all around… drowning the merchants of the once-great… WhovilleBusiness by business, month by month until the one thing running, the almighty and Great Grinch Machine, so carelessly devouring all Whos in its path, set to deliver “necessary things”, all shiny and bright, with nothing made right, and that’s just not right..!!
The Grinch, smirks and thinks…
“broken toys are so naughty, its’ so very nice”
While, every once happy and nice not-necessary merchants in Whoville, dare not work, hug, or sing, they must ask no questions and complain they must not, today they simply do not disobey.
Giving Mr. Grinch everything he might say each bright new day.
The Whos are quite worried, and restless they are…It has been a bad year, after many so far…
Who families in masks, scraping at pennies, with not so many gifts for any.
Whos stay at home, and always indoors, you know how it goes, fearing a bit of more news. Whos no longer happy, with kids staying home, so no time alone.
It’s likely true, so many Whos are set to lose…
At this moment, Whos each one…
they can feel that the brew is not done, but it’s not a good stew, not even for a Who.
While it’s a sad day in Whoville, but changes all-new… are coming quite soon.
The Whoville Daily Reporter
Because the following news contains the Good, the Bad, AND the Ugly, it is NOT suitable for children, and not a fun part of this Christmas story… Just saying, before you open Pandora’s box, this is what the news is like today in Whoville, too little Good, too much that is not.
Not all Whos are Alike…
There some Whos, they call Crazy Who, not like any other Whos in Whoville, quite different indeed.So one brave little Who working through the night to fight, she shares one idea, and the Whos they do like.
Another protesting Who works feverishly for years, deep his secret workshop, over the years, he toils day and night to re-write… a sad Christmas eve… planning to turn New Year quite bright.
You may even know, or you might have a hint…
YES, the reclusive Who in this story is just me.
Really quite different, stopping for nothing, this Who climbs 10,000 steps…on a quest, changing the Whos pieces of ‘coal’ into Whos’ hopes and dreams come quite true.
Like a fine Gold… from deep within his great workshop… comes the “Mighty, and Magical Marketplace”, always playing nice music, making the Whos sing, again and again. Now officially calling for the New Year to begin.
Soothing a beast-like Grinch, our marketplace music will bring in… a grand New Year, with little to fear, hope, and good cheer.
Soon each Who, in the great town of Who, will know for true, that all Grinches…
…can in fact be beaten..!!
Really a simple 1-2, and 3, will make us all Free…
1. a Cosmic Event; next…
My plan is so simple and so sweet, but it took a lot more than a whole week.Tweaking and thinking, and tweaking again, and again. this solution is infectious and will go viral… sharing, again and again, great blessings coming with each grin.
The benefits are so very clear, and the time is so near.
With many Whos talking and singing decades they have, to proclaim the dawning of a new age;
The Age of Aquarius
While on the surface, 2021 definitely does not feel like just another turn of the calendar page… and with good reason. A completely new era is on the horizon. After 400 years, now in just hours, the “Age of Aquarius” comes into full glory..!
In a monumental cosmic event, on December 21, 2020, Jupiter and Saturn will each align into the great “House of Aquarius” for the first time in nearly 400 years.
This historic event is referred to by NASA as the “Christmas Star“.
Yep, this star will be visible — be sure to look southwest about 30 minutes after sunset. This is the first time since 1623 that he biggest planet in the solar system and the ringed planet will be this close
This foretold event, “known as a great conjunction” heralds in the “Official Age of Aquarius”.
2. a Brand New Year; and then…
Aquarius is the sign of innovation, technology, and revolution. Aquarian energy tends to put the light on logical thought, innovative growth, and collective well-being.More specifically a spotlight on humanitarian issues, because Aquarius is of course the chief sign of humanitarians.
With the dawning of this great age of Aquarius, we have seen rapidly growing in number, most incredible “Moonshots”, one after another, building month and year, after another with great speed.
Let’s take a sneaky little peek…
2002 – The First Personal Digital Assistant, “SIRI” by Google;
2004 – Facebook, 2.6 billion active users per month (connecting 1/3 of the planet);
2005 – Youtube, The rise of personal video broadcasting, streamed Free;
2007 – The first touchscreen smartphone, iPhone;
2010 – A.I. Wins Jeopardy, IBM Watson;
2017 – The First Self-Driving Car (No Safety Driver), Waymo;
** Moreover, globally, knowledge is expected to increase 300%+ over the next 5 years.
3. a Moonshot, counting down to launch…
This is an age where Thinking Entrepreneurs are able to go 10x farther, and 10x faster.
So you might or should ask, what will we do that is…
- AMAZING and CHANGES the way the WORLD thinks, sees, or does?
- DISRUPTIVE to current technology, strategy, or concepts?
- HISTORY BOOK ready, leaving a mark so very BIG?
- INSPIRING enough to EMPOWER OTHERS to take things farther?
- NEWSWORTHY state-2-state and in countries around the WORLD?
These are the fine and astute questions inquiring minds should ask..!
Our answers, we hope will AMAZE, ENGAGE, and INSPIRE you..!!
Here’s what we will do…
Add Seven Wonders to the World | 2021
- Amazing technology, craftsmen, and niche products;
- Billions to charities the world all around;
- Enable all websites to totally serve 100% of the disabled;
- High-paying self-employment for the disabled;
- Live Chat 360 Shopping, and so much more;
- We make the world a better place for first peoples, and all in need;
- We make shops and shopping safer from every danger;
- 100% Money-Back Happy Customer Guarantee;
- 24/7 live support, for questions, problems, or ideas;
- A first online marketplace 100% for the disabled;
- Easy shopping, easy returns, and wishlists;
- Gamification, competitions, prizes, and more;
- Small family-owned shops from around the world;
- Special treatment and offers to frequent shoppers;
- Special deals and discounts, coupons, and ways to save;
- Transparency, names + numbers of Merchant known;
To Merchants we bring;
- 100% Disability Compliance to Merchant Websites – and it’s FREE
- Advanced Affiliate marketing built right in;
- Free display advertising to make sure they win;
- Free press releases, to talk-up the Merchants all the world around;
- Guaranteed buyer traffic, to each Merchant we actually give;
- Integrate Accounting system, to save Merchants’ cash;
- Integrated Project management, to manage things right;
- Relief from hundreds of billions in lawsuits, before they have to fight;
- Social and video marketing platforms, that work almost alone;
- The “Startup Merchant Program” from “newbie” merchant in 90 days;
- Transparency, names, and numbers of all Buyers actually are known;
DFY Merchant Benefits;
- Display Adv Design
- Display Adv Syn
- Free Press Releases
- Guaranteed Traffic
- Spin-2-Win Codes
- TNT Credits (Adv)
- Video Syndication
DIY Included Merchant Tools and Resources;
- App Create + Host
- Authority Blog
- Auto Social Suite
- eBook Builder
- eCourse Marketing
- Email Suite
- Facebook Suite
- Funnel Suite
- Gamification Suite
- News Features
- SEO Power Suite
- Video Create Suite
- Video Dashboard
There is of course much more to see; click here
Above all we bring;
- Accountability: We and our Merchants are Accountable to Shoppers;
- Competence: Capable and Professional, Staff and Merchants;
- Empathy: We and our Merchants care about employees and our shoppers;
- Fairness: We all believe in building beneficial and fair relationships;
- Flexibility: Considerate, tolerant, willing to bend to make happy buyers;
- Listening: First, listen, try to understand, and work hard to be understood;
- Overdelivery: We do the unexpected, delivering just that little extra;
- Problems: We address and fix any complaint fast, making happy Buyers;
- Promises: We keep every promise – because just one broken is too many;
- Respect: We show respect, in the little things like not wasting your time;
- Trust: We and our merchants are generous, forgiving, and trustworthy;
- Truthfulness: Big word, simple meaning, no tricks, only treats;
YES, there’s more to see; click here
We take Advertising quite serious
JingleSPOT and the TNT posting strategy predate the Mahalo.Market.
An Introduction to the Backstage Area
Mahalo.Market – our Marketplaces…
International Marketplace + White Label Marketplace
International Auctions + International Auctions White Label
Health and Diet Marketplace + Global Gift Marketplace
Micro Jobs marketplace + Freelance Marketplace
Global Education Marketplace + Global Automotive Marketplace
The special configuration of our marketplaces makes the magic happen. Unlike most marketplaces, Mahalo.Market is configured as a collection of marketplaces. We maintain separate marketplaces for specific niche offerings, and likewise specialized marketplaces for the disabled.
For this document, we will discuss only the WordPress networks, the others will be separately discussed as each will require special documentation due to the fact that each was programmed by a different development team.
This includes the following marketplaces, scheduled for release June 2021:
- Freelance Marketplace;
- Global Automotive Marketplace;
- Global Education Marketplace;
- Micro Jobs Marketplace
Our WordPress Based Marketplace Structure
The following explains the configuration of our WordPress marketplaces, though we maintain many non-WordPress networks, dozens of SaaS Services, and other networks not discussed here.
This applies to the following marketplace networks:
- International Marketplace – Primary
- White Label Marketplace – Disabled
- Global Gift Marketplace
- Health and Diet Marketplace
- International Auctions
- International Auctions White Label
This is how we layer the configuration of the above WordPress Networks;
- WordPress Multisite Network – One WordPress that allows millions of sites;
- WooCommerce Multisite – WordPress Network, Many Shops;
- WooCommerce Global Cart – Many Shops, one shopping cart;
- WooCommerce Multistore – Merchant Multi-Shop Management Interface.
- Import/Export to External Markets Management (Amazon, eBay, Easy, etc.)
This combination allows users to run parallel multisite WordPress Networks while allowing vendors to manage multiple shops from a single “Parent” shop, whether they be on networks or external like eBay or Amazon. Our Merchants have seamless control.
Shopping and Checkout Process – (Our Networks only)
- The cart is maintained globally across all shops on the “WP Multisite”;
- A customer can shop across all stores;
- Any cart content is carried over, even if the shop is changed;
- On the checkout page, the address information will be auto-filled as usual;
- Any coupons, shipping rates, shipping classes, etc., are inherited;
- Checkout occurs at each shop where the products originate from;
- Orders are paid via Stripe on the account of the merchant (MOR);
The resulting sale is PAID directly to the Merchant regardless of where the sale occurred in any of our networks. (eBay and Amazon sales pay as usual).
In any case, the sale is charged to the Merchants Stripe account, and they become the MOR (Merchant of Record) important for legal and tax stance.
This also means the customer deals with the merchant for refunds, problems, etc.
We only step in if a problem takes more than 3 days to solve.
Engagement is the Name of the Game
Gamification is the use of “Game-design Elements” and “Game Principles” in non-game contexts. Put another way, a set of activities and processes used to solve problems by applying the characteristics of game elements.
Gamification has been used to Educate, Entertain, and Engage for thousands of years. Some classic game elements are; Points, Badges, and Leaderboards.
Top 7 examples of Gamification; (see the video)
- Headspace, KFC, Under Armour, M&Ms, Starbucks, Nike, Duolingo.
All 7 examples illustrate how gamification can transform loyalty programs, exercise, learning, & marketing into something much greater.
Quick Introductions to Gamification
The following videos do a good job of explaining how gamification works in context with websites.
Remote 360 Selling, Tour a Shop, and use Video Chat
This secret super-seller technology delivers a completely different shopping experience. With this, we can deliver that extra edge over your competition, today.
Unlike your typical store, this technology starts with an engaging 360 virtual taste of your store, or if you have no physical location, we can create a unique virtual version.
What happens next, is the latest technology at work…
Experience how an ART GALLERY might work: click here
** click a painting once inside.
Never seen before, this goes beyond a cool experience, to make a sale right there live, no need to go anywhere an order can be placed on the spot.
Looking for a secret weapon for more sales. We got your back..!
Sell Art with eCards
The founders behind Mahalo.Market has been first with many technologies over the years. So here is another innovative idea, using art in this way, can generate a great deal of cash, and each exposure is a potential share, leading to the greater potential for viral marketing value.
The video above presents a limited peek into how we will be selling music.
We have many other solutions, but this is our favorite.
Informational Links about the Marketplace
- 360 Video Chat Remote Tours Shops
- About | The Marketplace
- About | The Founders
- About | The First Peoples
- About | Our Credo
- About | Our Philanthropy
- About | Shop Rates & What’s Included
- Bigger, Better, More Powerful – Changes Worth the Wait
- Equal Measures of Opportunity and Danger
- Job Descriptions
- Legal Review
- Marketing Wholistically
- Merchant Approval Program
- Merchant Benefits and Services
- PAL | Personal Accessibility Liaison
- Taxation Issues
- The Internet and the Law
- UPDATE – Current Project Status Reports
- Wanna Help?
- Welcome Merchants
Documents We Consulted
- Average Cost Per Click in Google Ads by Industry
- Average Click-Through Rate in Google Ads
- Forrester: Build a Marketplace to Combat Amazon
- Google Mobile Benchmarks – by Ad Type!
- How to Create an Online Marketplace Like Amazon, eBay, or Easy
- On Writing Product Specs
- Service – Launch an Online Marketplace
- The Beginner’s Guide to Starting an Online Marketplace Business
- The Beginner’s Guide to Starting an Online Marketplace Business 5/24/2019
How do Online Marketplaces make money?
- Advertising Sales
- Affiliate Marketing
- Commission on items sold
- Featured listings
- Freemium packages (with extra paid services)
- Referral fees/lead generation revenue
- Seller subscriptions/shops
The Bigger Mission… Beyond the Marketplace
This vision we call the Mahalo.Market is a very important part of a larger mission to “Change the World” as we know it, to battle the evil in unique ways blessed by our Great Creator.
Note: We have faith in the “Great Architect”, but is it not a religion as you might define it. Our faith allows us to love and assist any human, regardless of religion.
To put it bluntly, it does take money to change some things, it ACTUALLY TAKES BILLIONS.
The Key to Both Wealth and Freedom…
The key to all this is having NO FEAR, having a backup plan, and never doing a deal or negotiation without making everyone at the table a bigger winner than you. Once again, this is the very definition of a “Pay it Forward Lifestyle”. I encourage you to try it, it is indeed fulfilling.
This philosophy has carried my wife and me through thick and thin.
We have been lone warriors all our lives, but yet having the help of powerful men and women given freely when the need arose.
We want to teach the world to have this same confidence and power to persuade and to help mold the world as we know it, thereby enabling us all…
Let’s all be the change we want to see.
So now you know the story, behind the story all can see.
What our marketplace is meant to be, and why it is important to all including me.
This is our “Pay it Forward” Lifestyle
We live it every day, Marileen and I have given without concern of any direct return. Since the Creator put us together 45 years ago. He knew that we would help, support, and love each other completely.
Likewise, this beautiful thing, we call the Mahalo.Market is also powered by “Pay it Forward” as well.
We do not know or care exactly where a dollar invested, returns a dollar earned. The timing blurs a bit, sort of like the chicken and the egg question.
We just know we are doing what we do best, and that the Creator has sent us a small few, very special angels already.
Hearts big as oceans, and hard workers too.
They are so exceptional angels, each deserving of special note because they too have given their time and resources to help bring this great thing…
So we dare not fail to share each of these special Angels:
Annette Udechukwu ~ Director of Business Planning
Bill Quam ~ President
Brad Johnston ~ Marketplace Manager
Dennis Wieczorek ~ Director of Accessibility
Add a very special thanks also to our sideline Angels:
Alan Arato ~ Entrepreneur, and Talent Manager
Bhavin ~ a UAX developer
Craig Gibson ~ San Diego, Motivation Consultant
Dr. Dustow ~ Autism and Disability advisor
Monchalee Ota ~ Social Media Consultant (Design Ideas)
This job is too big, for so few…
We continue to work around the clock, but this could be faster with your help…
So please reach deep in your heart…
Feel the message, the hope, and the blessings behind the Mahalo.Market
This is the time for great things to happen, you can be a part of it…
This is the time…”Be the Change You Want to See“
Will you help, the Team, Marileen and me..?
Coming in hours…
Please check back, we are currently writing this section. Let’s just say, we will be offering crazy, amazing, one-time-only lifetime offers.
This will be your chance to make Christmas about saving tons of money while ensuring your 2021 is the most profitable year ever.
Taking advantage of our deals will be like… being first in line for a $100 car deal… stupid simple, and brilliant at the same time.
Ready in hours… see you soon.
Mele Kalkimaka me ka Hau’oli Makahiki Hou
Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year